DevOps training is the starting point for an organization going on the DevOps journey. Improved workflows and faster deployment starts with a core understanding of DevOps fundamental concepts by anyone involved in an agile and/or DevOps team. This course provides an extensive introduction to the core Agile DevOps principles covering the essential knowledge and skill competences that have been defined by the DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA).
This course is designed to provide the core education necessary to build your DevOps vocabulary and to understand its principles and practices. With the help of key DevOps concepts and terminology, real-life case studies, examples and interactive group discussions and extensive exercises in each module you will acquire a fundamental understanding of DevOps.
At the completion of this course, you will:
- Know the emergence of DevOps, core concepts and principles.
- Understand the key elements of a DevOps culture and how practices relate to ITSM processes.
- Know the important aspects when creating a DevOps culture.
- Know the Operational models of DevOps.
- Understand the need for autonomous teams.
- Understand the impact of DevOps on Architecture with respect to deployment.
- Understand governance within DevOps teams.
- Understand Agile, Scrum and Kanban and how these practices relate to one another.
- Know how to provide a Value Stream Map for a given process.
- Understand the benefits and core principles of continuous delivery, the cloud principles in DevOps.
- Know the impact of automation and why monitoring and logging are relevant.
The exam consists of 40 questions multiple-choice. The exam session is 60 minutes, closed book. 26 out of 40 correct answers are required to pass (65%). Upon successful passing of the associated exam, the learner will be recognized with the DASA DevOps Foundation Certification.
An exam voucher will be issued for you within five (5) business days after purchase transaction is completed.
The e-Learning course is filled with interactive real-world scenarios with dialogues and challenges ensuring that you will be able to apply these practices in your organization. Even though it is a self-paced learning, you will not be alone. You will be able to share your progress with peers and earn rewards and badges.
Our TFU (test for understanding) approach ensures that includes interactive quizzes to ensure that you are ready to advance through the course. At the completion of the eLearning course, you have the option to take a timed simulation exam with questions very similar to the certification exam.
We will issue a certificate of completion in reward for your effort in completing the course successfully.