About this course
The ITIL 4 Direct, Plan and Improve (DPI) qualification is intended to provide the candidate with the practical skills necessary to create a ‘learning and improving’ IT organization, with a strong and effective strategic direction. Furthermore, provide practitioners with a practical and strategic method for planning and delivering continual improvement with the necessary agility.
The ITIL 4 Direct, Plan and Improve qualification is one of the pre- requisites for the designation of ITIL 4 Managing Professional which assesses the candidate’s practical and technical knowledge about how to run successful IT-enabled services, teams and workflows. It is also a pre-requisite for the designation of ITIL 4 Strategic Leader, which assesses the candidate’s ability to build and implement an effective IT and digital strategy that can tackle digital disruption and drive success.
Purpose and Audience
The purpose of this certification is to provide the candidate with the practical skills necessary to create a ‘learning and improving’ IT organization, with a strong and effective strategic direction. It also provides practitioners with a practical and strategic method for planning and delivering continual improvement with the necessary agility.
The target audience for this qualification is:
- Individuals at the start of their journey in Service Management
- ITSM Managers and aspiring ITSM Managers
- Managers of all levels involved in shaping direction and strategy or developing a continually improving team
- Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to update their knowledge
The learning outcomes of the ITIL Foundation qualification:
- Understand the key concepts of Direct, Plan & Improve
- Understand the scope of what is to be directed and/or planned, and know how to use key principles and methods of direction and planning in that context
- Understand the role of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) and know how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of continual improvement for all types of improvements
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of measurement and reporting in direction, planning and improvement
- Understand and know how to direct, plan and improve value streams and practices
- Understand and know BL2 how to use the key principles and methods of communication and organizational change management
Important information about the exam
The exam consists of forty (40) multiple-selection questions and has a duration of ninety (90) minutes. To pass the exam and achieve the ITIL® Specialist-Direct, Plan and Improve, the learner must answer a minimum of twenty-eight (28) questions correctly equivalent to 70%.
Each learner will receive a voucher for the proctored exam that will be taken online at any time. The coupon code is valid for three (3) months. The self-study course contains information about the examination process.
Payment terms and conditions
These prices are reflected in US dollars and do not consider any applicable local taxes or retention fees. If local taxes and retention fees apply due to government regulations, these charges will be added to the final invoice and the CLIENT accepts to pay the additional amounts even if they are not reflected here. Please be advised that TLIG is a corporation registered in the State of Florida, USA. Full payment shall be made to get access to the e-learning. We accept credit cards (AMEX, VISA, MC). Read our Cancellation and Refund Policy.