ITIL 4 is built on the established core of best practice in the ITIL guidance. ITIL 4 provides a practical and flexible approach to move to the new world of digital transformation and embrace an end-to-end operating model for the delivery and operation of products and services. ITIL 4 also provides a holistic end-to-end picture that integrates frameworks such as Lean IT, Agile, and DevOps.
This self-faced and interactive course equips the candidate with the practical skills necessary to create a ‘learning and improving’ IT organization, with a strong and effective strategic direction. It provides practitioners with a practical and strategic method for planning and delivering continual improvement with the necessary agility.
This course is accredited by PeopleCert and includes a voucher for the certification exam.
At the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the key concepts of Direct, Plan & Improve.
- Understand the scope of what is to be directed and/or planned, and know how to use key principles and methods of direction and planning in that context.
- Understand the role of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) and know how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system.
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of continual improvement for all types of improvements.
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of communication and organizational change management to direction, planning and improvement.
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of measurement and reporting in direction, planning and improvement.
- Understand and know how to direct, plan and improve value streams and practices.
The exam consists of forty ( 40) multiple-selection questions and has a duration of ninety (90) minutes. To pass the exam and achieve the ITIL 4 Strategist designation, the learner must answer a minimum of twenty-eight (28) questions correctly equivalent to 70%.
Prerequisites: The candidate must have passed the ITIL 4 Foundation examination. In addition, the candidate must have attended an accredited training course for this module (the recommended duration for this training is 18 hours including the examination).
You will receive a voucher for the web-proctored exam thirty (30) days after your enrollment. The voucher will be valid for 90 days from issued date.
The e-Learning course is filled with interactive real-world scenarios with dialogues and challenges ensuring that you will be able to apply these practices in your organization. Even though it is a self-paced learning, you will not be alone. You will be able to request a live session with an accredited instructor to clarify concepts. The live session will be web-based and will not exceed 90 minutes. Schedule is subject to instructor availability who will propose two alternatives.
Our TFU (test for understanding) approach includes interactive quizzes to ensure that you are ready to advance through the course. With 100+ questions similar to the real exam (quizzes and 2 practice exams), the course will prepare you to sit for certification exam.
You will have unlimited access to this eLearning for ninety (90) consecutive days. Thirty (30) days before set expiration date, you will receive the voucher for the web-proctored exam session.