About this course
ITIL 4 is built on the established core of best practice in the ITIL guidance. ITIL 4 provides a practical and flexible approach to move to the new world of digital transformation and embrace an end-to-end operating model for the delivery and operation of products and services. ITIL 4 also provides a holistic end-to-end picture that integrates frameworks such as Lean IT, Agile, and DevOps.
This accredited self-study course offers participants to demonstrate sufficient understanding and practical application of the concepts covered in the following ITIL 4 Core publications to be awarded the designation ITIL 4 Managing Professional. Candidates will have the opportunity to apply them in a real world context. The course presents the candidate several scenarios of Axle Car Hire, a fictional company that faces different challenges to move from a traditional business model to a digital model. The candidate is asked to analyze each scenario and apply the learned concepts and principles.
Purpose and Audience
The purpose of the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Qualification is:
- to allow candidates of the previous iteration of ITIL the opportunity of a straightforward transition to ITIL 4 in order to achieve the designation of ITIL 4 Managing Professional
- to provide candidates with an understanding of the new ITIL 4 Foundation concepts and definitions, including the key differences between the previous iteration of ITIL and ITIL 4 and how they can be practically applied
- to provide candidates with an understanding of the key elements from each of the four ITIL Managing Professional (MP) modules: Create, Deliver & Support, Drive Stakeholder Value, High Velocity IT and Direct, Plan & Improve, as well as ITIL 4 Foundation
The target audience for this qualification is existing ITIL expert qualification holders, and those who have 17 credits from the ITIL v3 credit scheme, wishing to develop their knowledge and application.
The learning outcomes of the ITIL Foundation qualification:
- ITIL 4 Foundation: to introduce readers to the management of modern IT-enabled services, to provide them with an understanding of the common language and key concepts
- Create, Deliver and Support (CDS): to provide the candidate with an understanding on how to integrate different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services, and relevant practices, methods and tools
- Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV): to provide the candidate with an understanding of all types of engagement and interactions between a service provider and their customers, users, suppliers and partners, including key CX, UX and journey mapping concepts
- High Velocity IT (HVIT): to provide the candidate with an understanding of the ways in which digital organizations and digital operating models function in high velocity environments
- Direct, Plan and Improve (DPI): to provide the candidate with the practical skills necessary to create a ‘learning and improving’ IT organization, with a strong and effective strategic direction
Important information about the exam
The exam consists of forty (40) multiple-selection questions and has a duration of ninety (90) minutes. To pass the exam and achieve the ITIL® Managing Professional certification, the learner must answer a minimum of twenty-six (28) questions correctly equivalent to 70%.
Each learner will receive a voucher for the proctored exam that will be taken online at any time. The coupon code is valid for three (3) months. The self-study course contains information about the examination process.
Payment terms and conditions
These prices are reflected in US dollars and do not consider any applicable local taxes or retention fees. If local taxes and retention fees apply due to government regulations, these charges will be added to the final invoice and the CLIENT accepts to pay the additional amounts even if they are not reflected here. Please be advised that TLIG is a corporation registered in the State of Florida, USA. Full payment shall be made to get access to the e-learning. We accept credit cards (AMEX, VISA, MC). Read our Cancellation and Refunds Policy.