ITIL 4 is built on the established core of best practice in the ITIL guidance. ITIL 4 provides a practical and flexible approach to move to the new world of digital transformation and embrace an end-to-end operating model for the delivery and operation of products and services. ITIL 4 also provides a holistic end-to-end picture that integrates frameworks such as Lean IT, Agile, and DevOps.
This interactive course is the perfect blend of classroom training and group exercises ensuring that participants will fully comprehend the ITIL concepts, and are also able to apply them in a real world context.
At the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the key concepts of ITIL service management.
- Understand how ITIL guiding principles can help an organization to adopt and adapt ITIL service management.
- Understand the four dimensions of ITIL service management.
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system, and activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect.
- Understand the key concepts of continual improvement.
- Learn the various ITIL practices.
The exam consists of forty ( 40) multiple-selection questions and has a duration of sixty (60) minutes. To pass the exam and achieve the ITIL Foundation certification, the learner must answer a minimum of twenty-six (26) questions correctly equivalent to 65%.
You will receive a voucher for the web-proctored exam thirty (30) days after your enrollment.
The e-Learning course is filled with interactive real-world scenarios with dialogues and challenges ensuring that you will be able to apply these practices in your organization. Even though it is a self-paced learning, you will not be alone. You will be able to share your progress with peers and earn rewards and badges.
Our TFU (test for understanding) approach ensures that includes interactive quizzes to ensure that you are ready to advance through the course. At the completion of the eLearning course, you have the option to take a timed simulation exam with questions very similar to the certification exam.
You will have unlimited access to this eLearning for ninety (90) consecutive days. Thirty (30) days before set expiration date, you will receive the voucher for the web-proctored exam session.