The ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition qualification is intended to allow candidates of the previous iteration of ITIL the opportunity for a straightforward transition to ITIL 4 in order to achieve the designation of ITIL 4 Managing Professional. It shall also provide candidates with an understanding of the new ITIL 4 Foundation concepts and definitions, including the key differences between the previous iteration of ITIL and ITIL 4 and how they can be practically applied. Finally, it is intended to provide candidates with an understanding of the key elements from each of the four ITIL Managing Professional (MP) modules: Create, Deliver & Support, Drive Stakeholder Value, High Velocity IT, and Direct, Plan & Improve, as well as ITIL 4 Foundation.
At the completion of this course, you will:
- ITIL 4 FOUNDATION – to introduce readers to the management of modern IT-enabled services, to provide them with an understanding of the common language and key concepts.
- CREATE, DELIVER AND SUPPORT – to provide the candidate with an understanding on how to integrate different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services, and relevant practices, methods and tools.
- DRIVE STAKEHOLDER VALUE – to provide the candidate with an understanding of all types of engagement and interactions between a service provider and their customers, users, suppliers and partners, including key CX, UX and journey mapping concepts.
- HIGH VELOCITY IT – to provide the candidate with an understanding of the ways in which digital organizations and digital operating models function in high velocity environments.
- DIRECT, PLAN and IMPROVE – to provide the candidate with the practical skills necessary to create a ‘learning and improving’ IT organization, with a strong and effective strategic direction.
The exam consists of forty ( 40) multiple-selection questions and has a duration of sixty (60) minutes. To pass the exam and achieve the ITIL Managing Professional designation, the learner must answer a minimum of twenty-eight (28) questions correctly equivalent to 70%.
Each candidate will receive a voucher for the web-proctored exam once the instructor has certified that the candidate has participated in the course and is ready to sit for the exam. The voucher will be valid for 90 days from issued date.
This self-paced course is filled with interactive real-world scenarios with dialogues and challenges ensuring that you will be able to apply these practices in your organization.
Our TFU (test for understanding) approach ensures that includes interactive quizzes to ensure that you are ready to advance through the course.
We will issue a letter of completion in reward for your effort in completing the course successfully.