ITIL 4 is built on the established core of best practice in the ITIL guidance. ITIL 4 provides a practical and flexible approach to move to the new world of digital transformation and embrace an end-to-end operating model for the delivery and operation of products and services. ITIL 4 also provides a holistic end-to-end picture that integrates frameworks such as Lean IT, Agile, and DevOps.
This interactive course is the perfect option for self-study learning experience to fully comprehend the ITIL concepts, and be able to apply them in a real world context.
At the completion of this course, you will:
- Understand the key concepts of ITIL service management.
- Understand how ITIL guiding principles can help an organization to adopt and adapt ITIL.
- Understand the four dimensions of ITIL service management.
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system, and activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect.
- Understand the key concepts of continual improvement.
- Learn the various ITIL practices.
The e-Learning course is filled with interactive real-world scenarios with dialogues and challenges ensuring that you will be able to apply these practices in your organization. Even though it is a self-paced learning, you will not be alone. You will be able to share your progress with peers and earn rewards and badges.
Our TFU (test for understanding) approach ensures that includes interactive quizzes to ensure that you are ready to advance through the course.
We will issue a certificate of completion in reward for your effort in completing the course successfully.