ITIL is the best-of-breed framework in IT Service Management. The responsitibilty of every IT organization is to deliver and support IT-enabled services that contribute to business success. IT Service Management is about implementing and managing quality IT services that meet the needs of the business. Its goal is to maximize the service value chain by adopting a holistic and structured approach.
ITIL 4 plays a vital role in helping organizations streamline IT processes to be more agile. ITIL 4 integrates with methodologies such as Agile, DevOps, LeanIT, and Organizational Change Management.
This 2-day course is the perfect blend of classroom training and group exercises ensuring that participants will fully comprehend the ITIL concepts, and are also able to apply them in AXLE Car Hire, a fictional company that faces the challenge of improving their bottom line with new digital services.
- The key concepts of service management.
- How the ITIL guiding principles can help an organization adopt and adapt service management.
- The four dimensions of service management.
- The service value chain and how activities are interconnected (Part I)
- The service value chain and how activities are interconnected (Part II).
- The 34 ITIL practices focusing on eighteen.
- Key concepts from Lean IT, Agile, DevOps, and Organizational Change Management.
- The contribution of integrating other methodologies to deliver business value.
Vital for for anyone involved in the delivery and support of internal and external IT-enabled services:
- Individuals participating in the service management initiatives in their organizations.
- IT Service Managers and team collaborators.
- Individuals working in other parts of IT with direct or indirect interest in service delivery.
- Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to update their knowledge.
All content is accredited and based on the official syllabus ensuring nothing is left to prepare for the associated certification. The exam consists of forty ( 40) multiple-selection questions and has a duration of sixty (60) minutes. To pass the exam and achieve the ITIL Foundation certification, the learner must answer a minimum of twenty-six (26) questions correctly equivalent to 65%.
Each learner will receive a voucher to take the exam anytime, anywhere. To take the exam, you will need a computer, a webcam and an internet connection. A live proctor will supervise the exam session. The voucher is valid for three (3) months. The instructor will provide detailed instructions about the examination process.
A minimum of eight (8) enrollees is required to confirm course delivery. If the company decides to cancel the course, learners that have enrolled and paid in full, are entitled to a full refund.
Each learner will receive a printed workbook and will get access to this site during the course delivery. The access will be limited to a condensed eLearning, assignments and quizzes to prepare for the exam.
The course will be held as follows:
- Date: September 11-12, 2019
- Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Place: Project Management Partners, Plaza Real Guaynabo-Suite 305, Albolote Ave, Guaynabo PR 00969
- Cost: $1,395.00 per learner
It may be necessary for the company to change the content and timing of a course, the trainer, the date or the venue. In the unlikely event of the course being canceled by the company, a full refund will be made unless the learner transfers his or her booking to an alternative date/city for the course. For all bookings, the liability of the company shall be limited to the amount of the fee actually paid to the company by the learner. For this reason, learners are encouraged not to book travel or accommodation more than two weeks prior to any course date.
Learners may cancel his or her enrollment into a live classroom training at any time. Learners that have enrolled into a live classroom training and have paid in full, are entitled to a full refund if notice of cancellation is received by the company thirty calendar days before the first day of the paid course. If the notice of cancellation is received by the company fifteen calendar days before the first day of the paid course, the learner is entitled to a refund equivalent to 50% of purchased price. Notices of cancellation received by the company after fifteen calendar days before the first day of the paid course, are not entitled to any refund.